I worked on Just Peachy tonight and made another change in the pattern. It isn't a major one but I thought that I would make note of it. When I got to the increase the pattern calls for a M1, but for some reason that made a little hole. I usually don't have that problem and I think maybe it has something to do with the yarn that I am using. I decided to use a different increase and I knit in the front and the back of the stitch instead. That worked just fine. My poor 2x2 socks have sat untouched for a while. I picked them up last night and knit a couple of rows. I have been knitting during my lunch break lately. I'm making a purse from Fun Fur and Homespun to display in the store. It is an extremely simple pattern, but will be a great way to show off the yarns and advertise my classes. I'll be posting pictures of my progress on Just Peachy soon. Wow say that three times fast!