I got tagged by Gigi and could not resist sharing the weirdness that is me with all of you.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog
Six "weird" things about myself:
1. I was born with brown eyes that started turning green in my mid twenties. Now my eyes are hazel. Yeah so this isn't super weird, but i'm warming up.
2. I can't kill anything not even a spider. (Not because I'm afraid. I will pick up the spider and put it outside) I can't put a worm on a hook to fish. I can't squish a bug. I can't even eat meat anymore because I feel too guilty. Not too weird to look at this alone but extremely weird considering I come from a LONG line of hunters and carnivores. I'm probably the only person in my entire family that doesn't eat meat.
3. I was a Vet Assistant and saw all kinds of blood, gore, puke, poop, pus, you name it!! Usually ended up with a bunch of it on my scrubs by the end of the day. It never phased me one bit. Oddly enough, I can't handle any kind of thing like that if it is from a human being. I am a major, major germaphobe, and yet I'm not concerned about Zoonotic diseases at all.
4. Even weirder...I had at least three cleaning jobs in my life and cleaned public restrooms. Now I am scared to death of them. It's a huge production every time I have to use the bathroom when I'm out and about. You should see me trying not to touch ANYTHING. It's quite comical.
5. I grew my hair super long once inspired by Lara Croft played by Angelina Jolie...then chopped it off, gave it to locks of love. The weird thing is that I'm not a superhuge fan of Angelina Jolie or Lara Croft. I just thought her hair was really cool!
6. I never cry from getting hurt, and I have an insane tolerance for pain hence all the piercings and tattoos. If I throw up, I cry like a little baby, huge tears, sobbing, the whole production.
This was fun!! I'm not usually a rule breaker,(I'm one of those annoying goody two shoes) but I think I'm gonna break the rule and not technically tag anyone. If you are reading my weirdness and think you might have some weird qualities yourself, TAG you're it!!