A few finished projects. The girls were sewing again last weekend, and we finished two projects. First we made some sort of apron using plastic covered fabric. The front and lower parts of the sleeves are made from the plastic stuff, the rest is regular cotton. Nice for baking, painting or other messy activities. It has two sets of ribbon for closing in the back. The plastic wasn't the easiest thing to work with. At least the feed dogs of my sewing machine were not so thrilled, they had to work really hard to get a grip at this thing. I think it turned out pretty well anyway. And if you're not baking, painting or doing other messy activities, it can also work as a doctors gown. Next was this summer dress. We had enough fabric over for a matching coif. Lilja was very happy with this one, she loves wearing dresses, but she still can't stand still, and I worked very hard to get a not so blurry picture of her. The french market bag is also done. After I finished I found out that many knitters have made the handles longer. I'll do the same if I make another.
Great job Helene and Lilja is just too cute! You can visit Helene's blog here and check out her other wonderful creations. She selected a five to show on Show N Tell. That means five faery entries for you Helene! Remember there are only a few days left to enter. Email all entries to faerycrafty at gmail dot com.