I'm still alive everyone. No worries! I can't get over how hard it has been to adjust to this new schedule. I have been knitting quite a bit though. I'm almost done with one of this potato chip ruffly scarf, and I'm making one of those purses with the shiney bangles on them. I'm not using a pattern but basically making it up as I go along. If you want to know the "recipe" so to speak, let me know. I have pictures but I can't find my camera cord at the moment, and I have to go to bed. Figures right.
Today was my 14 hour day, and I have very little time to get anything done. I hope I can even sleep since the floors are vibrating from the LOUDEST NEIGHBORS EVER!! Apparently noone needs to sleep at 11:30pm. What the heck am I thinking? Please bear with me. I know it isn't much fun reading a blog that doesn't post often and doesn't have pictures. I'll get it together soon.
Things To Do In No Particular Order
1. Post the links I have for baby clothes.
2. Find my stupid camera cord and post pictures!
3. Take pictures of the cashmere headband and scarf.
4. Set aside a time to blog and stick to it.
5. Find time for exercise. Getting off the booty is goooood.