I am sorry that my blogging has been so sporadic, but I have been super busy lately. Let me say that I'm very happy to have all the things going on that make me busy (I'm finally making the best of living here in Florida), but my blog tends to suffer for it. Usually I'm not walking in the door until after 7 or so, and then I have to clean, cook, pay bills, etc. By the time I get to really sit down at the computer to check my emails, reply to comments, and read my blogs I look up and it's after midnight! Where does the time go? Then I wonder if I should blog or get some much needed sleep. Here lately sleep has won out. I haven't forgotten about the list of baby clothing pattern links, I just haven't had the time to sit down and do it. I am going to start doing a couple a night, and hopefully I'll have you a list soon :) To save on time tonight, here is what I have going on in nutshell...
- My knitting classes have really picked up I am very happy to say. I have wonderful students and I completely enjoy having the extra classes and students! The more the better!
- I have been knitting this hat (very interesting site) as a sample for my LYS. So far I'm about halfway done. My goal was to have it finished by tomorrow, but it's not going to happen.
- I am working on a lacy wrap from Vogue. I don't have nearly as many rows completed as I would like, but I can already tell it is going to be beautiful.
- I am about to start one of those neat spiral looking scarves in a yummy pink alpaca. This is also a sample and will come after the hat.
- I have the yarn to knit Butterfly, but I haven't swatched it yet. I think maybe I should make up a schedule for all of my projects. Monday is LYS, Tuesday is wrap, Wednesday LYS, Thursday is Butterfly...
- I got a copy of Knitting Blogger's Favorite recipes in the mail the other day! I was so excited to see my recipe in there :) The book really turned out great and I can't wait to try other bloggers' recipes! Thanks Elizabeth!!
- I am learning how to do chain maille and doing a bit of beading when I get the time. If you are interested in learning about it, here is a wonderful link. This interest came from the inability to find a single silver bracelet that I liked in the store. I plan on making a bracelet that looks something like this.
- Speaking of beading, I will hopefully get to my friend Debbi's house on Friday to do some beading. This has to happen in between apple pie baking and a knitting class. I'll try not to cancel on you Deb!
- I have been making the best of every spare minute I can catch with my husband. When your SO works even more than you do (that's a whole lot) you have to choose quality time over quantity of time. We went to Buca di Beppo over the weekend, and boy oh boy does that place rock! If you have one near you and you love Italian food, go as soon as you can! You won't be disappointed!
So there you have my life in a nutshell. I'm sure I'm leaving something out ie. the war between myself and my cell phone provider. Hehe! I owe you a ton of pictures of all my WIP's, but right now the bed is calling my name. May you all have happily busy days :)