Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Blah Blah Blah

Rob and I went to see his younger sister tonight. She gave me a really neat book. It is called Normal Is Just A Setting On The Dryer And Other Lessons From The Real/Real World by Adair Lara. This book is a compilation of things different people she knew wish they had know before they went out into the real world. It's a really cute book, and I think it gives some pretty good advice such as, "Never leave a place where you're having a good time to go somewhere else where you only think you'll have a good time." I really like this one..."Blame your parents and get on with your life." Like I said it is a pretty cute book. Today at work I decorated tote bags. That was a lot of fun. I still can't believe I get paid to play! I just wish that I got more hours. I have a knitting class coming up soon. Hopefully some students will sign up. I love teaching people to knit. I can't imagine not knowing how. I am going to go to one of the local yarn shops this weekend and exchange the needles I got for Christmas if it is open. I got some awesome Clover bamboo needles and two sets of Brittany DPN's. My mother-in-law got them for me. She rocks!! She didn't know what sizes I had and accidentally got me duplicates. That's ok though. I probably won't have any trouble exchanging them. I want to get a set of size 1 and size 0 DPN's. I don't know what size I will trade the bamboo needles for. I have to prepare myself for the trip to the shop! I have to be strong! NO NEW YARN! I have to save my money for the move! Hahaha! Think I can do it? I don't know...