Sunday, January 11, 2004

Eyelash Scarf

This is the scarf I am knitting for work. I have really enjoyed working with this yarn. It is soooooo soft. I think the color is beautiful . I had to leave the labels at work because of the UPC codes so I don't know what the colors are. I let you know later. I know that scarves are simple, but this was a great project to demostrate the yarn in a two hour period. I probably could have finished this sooner, but as you can see from my project list I have a few things going on. When this is done it will go up on the wall in the yarn section of our store.

I am still waiting for my book to come. I can't wait to learn 2 Socks on 2 circulars. I'm really excited about that. I have always knitted sockes on circular needles. I am getting a set of Brittany Birch #0 DPN's soon. I am trading the sizes I got for christmas in for some I don't have. I already talked to the shop owner and she said it will be fine. Once I get them I am going to try knitting socks on DPN's. Well, I'm gonna get off of this computer and finish up this scarf. Byeeeee!