Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Picture

I just love Tigger don't you? My nephew's nursery had a tigger theme so I crocheted this tigger for him for Christmas. The picture doesn't really do him any justice though. The orange isn't quite so BRIGHT haha as it is in this picture. You just about need sunglasses to look at it. The pattern came from Leisure Arts Pooh & Friends. I have the yarn I need to do Eeyore, Piglet, and Pooh. Can't really say which one I am making next since it is a surprise for next Christmas. I'll probably start working on it early though. The first one I made was Pooh, but I don't have a picture of him. I gave it to my grandmother when she was in the hospital after suffering from two strokes. I'm going to make pooh again for my nephew, so he'll end up with all four characters eventually.

I finished the scarf and when I get Zoe off of it, I will take a picture of it. I think she is going to be sad to see it go. I may just make her an eyelash blanky. I have never seen her take such a fit over anything I've made before. I guess she's just an eyelash yarn kind of girl. Gotta love her! Well, here's some of the scarf anyway! Haha!