Saturday, September 18, 2004

Eeyore



Jenn wrote:


OMG! I LOVE Eeyore! Where did you find that book? I have been looking for some patterns of like eeyore afghans or something. If you could let me know where I could find the book, if possible, that would be so totally great and I'd love you forever. LoL, yes I'm a freak over eeyore! Haha, but I cant wait to see how it looks, I know it'll look great! As soon as I saw the picture of the ear, I was like eeyore's ear! haha anyways, I'll stop being stupid now and go :) see ya



Jenn,

Above is a picture of the cover of the pattern book that I am using. If you click on the picture it will take you to Herrschners.com where you can buy it for 11.95. (no affiliation just the first link I saw when I googled) I got my book about two years ago from Michaels, and I'm pretty sure that they still carry it. You can also click here to go the the Leisure Arts web site where I found a list of the different books they carry with Winnie the Pooh characters. There are books for knitting, crocheting, cross stitch, and more. Have fun!

Stacie :)