Monday, November 29, 2004

Stuff


I didn't think to include all the information for the cardigan I started in yesterdays post, so I figure I would do that tonight. I needed something to post about anyways, and I'm too tired to think. Haha! It is located on page 81 of The Yarn Girls' Guide to Simple Knits, and it is called The Problem Solver. It is knit holding one strand of Crystal Palace Chenille and two strands of Classic Elite Flame. The gauge is 2 1/2 stitches to the inch. This pattern would be just right for a beginner, and I think the only difficult thing would be attaching the zipper.


I should have pictures of the Hot Stuff Scarf tomorrow night if I finally decide how I want to do the fringe or if I even want to do it. I am so totally indecisive. I think I may dig through my bead stash and see if I can find something that will match the colors in the scarf. We shall see :)