Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Knitting Neglect

My knitting is so neglected this week. I have actually managed some, but haven't managed any pictures of it. I'll take a picture tomorrow and post it here. In the meantime go check out the new Fall Knitty. I really like this pattern. What do you think?

Have you seen the amount of money that has been raised by knitters!!? Let me just say that knitters ROCK!! I offered Nancy Bush's Knitting On The Road as a prize and a copy of the Fall 2004 Interweave Knits (out of print) along with a couple of Vogue Magazines. Anything I can do to help :) I wish that I could do more. I took a receipt of my donation to work today and they matched it! Yay!! If you want to donate, ask around to see if any of your friends or family have an employer that matches donations. Make your money spread as far as you can get it :) Have a great Thursday everyone! Knitting pics coming soon :)







*was originally blog neglect then I thought to myself. hey self you have been updating your blog just not your knitting. wrong choice of words haha!