Thursday, September 01, 2005

Please Donate :)

My friend Janette and I were talking on the phone today about donating money towards hurricane relief. Janette made the point that if everyone in the US would just give just $5, millions and millions of dollars would be raised. I know times are hard and the gas prices are rising, but I'm sure that you could give up a few cups of coffee or a couple of 2 liters of soda and make at least a $5 donation. I for one am taking the money I was about to spend on some yarn I shouldn't have been buying in the first place and donating to both the Red Cross and the Humane Society. And for some incentive on donating check out I'm Knitting As Fast As I Can and Zeneedle. These wonderful ladies are giving away prizes to donators. So far they have raised over $4,000!! I know that number is going to rise higher and higher.

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us