Saturday, February 18, 2006

Nervous Energy!

I haven't seen my husband in a month and a half! I'm picking him up at the airport tomorrow around 4, and I'm about to lose my mind with anticipation! I have all this nervous energy, and I can't sleep for nothing! I had to harness that energy somehow, so here's what came of it...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I loved the scarf that Leisel made so much that I had to make one too. I am knitting it with Noro Kureyon 153 and size 7 Bryspun needles. So far this pattern has been super easy to follow, and I think it is a great introduction to entrelac. I don't even need to look at the pattern anymore. These bryspun needles are awesome! The pointy tips have been so helpful with purling in the back of the stitch. I found out that they have them in circulars, and I bet they would be great for shawls. Pointy tips are very helpful with lace. Speaking of lace...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



This is a sample of the lace stitch I learned from the Russian lady at my LYS and this is the yarn...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The color of the ball of yarn is closest to the actual color than the picture of the lace. Isn't it weird how color can be so different from picture to picture? So that is what I've been doing with all my my nervous energy. Oh wait there is the beaded crochet, but I can't show everything all in one post now can I!