Saturday, February 17, 2007

Been A While

It's been a while since I posted, but believe it or not I have been doing A LOT of blog stuff in my spare time. It's nothing that you can see right now, but all will be revealed soon. I hope. I have also been knitting. I got a little distracted from knitting Ariann, and I started on Deli. I think it is just because Cashcotton is so darn soft and wonderful to knit with. I got the new IK in the mail, and I can't say that I like the new layout. It's not that it is a bad layout. It is the fact that it is the same layout as Vogue Knitting. If I were publishing a magazine, I think I would try to be as different as possible from the competitors not the same. Once I got over my initial disappointment, I found a pattern that I really like, the Dollar and a Half Cardigan. Now this is important info if you are planning on knitting this pattern. A lot of people are having a heck of a time finding the Reynolds Soft Linen that the pattern calls for. I did some googling and found it here. At $6.00 a ball the price isn't awful, but I'm not really impressed with the colors. While I'm working on Deli and Ariann, I'll be thinking of a good substitute. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking that my Reynolds Saucy would work. Check out all the colors and the price. Plus it doesn't hurt that I have ten balls of Olive in my stash. Well, I'm off to do some more work! I'm hoping to be back soon! Have a good Sunday!

PS. Thanks for all the compliments on the bracelet. I will be offering a video tutorial. I can't promise a time. It all depends on how long the other stuff I am doing takes. Stay tuned!



Smile!