Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Don't know what I should do

I'm having Blog issues. When I orginally created this blog, I wanted it to be based around the crafts that I do hence the name Faery Crafty. As you all know crafts are a huge part of my life. I enjoy creating, and I especially enjoy knitting. As this blog developed it turned into more of a personal blog than a crafting blog. That's not necessarily a bad thing. I like where the personal aspect of the blog is going. I think it is going to be a great way to bridge the gap between myself, family, and friends when I move.

The problem I have is that my blog doesn't quite fit my original vision. I wanted to enter my blog in knitting and crafting blog rings. To do this I would have to post almost entirely knitting and crafts. The knitters don't really care to read about my crush on Andrew Dan-Jumbo hehe, the great apartment quest, or my general life. My friends and family aren't going to be interested in a blog dedicated fully to my crafts.

So it comes down to this. I think I'm going to split my blog. I'm going to have one blog dedicated to my personal life, and the other is going to be dedicated to my crafts. For those of you that want to read about my crafting adventures I will include a link to my "crafty" blog on my "me" blog. I love the "Faery Crafty" title. It doesn't really fit the "me blog" though. I need to come up with a name for my personal blog now.

This isn't going to happen overnight folks. I have to come up with a good name for the personal blog, move everything from this one to the other, and then start the long process of designing the page. It took me a long time to get this page looking the way it looks now. I will keep everyone posted on what I am doing. Any suggestions are welcome. I need to get off my butt and pack for a while first. Have a great day!