Monday, February 02, 2004

I want it!!

I totally want the pattern to this afghan. Actually I would love to buy the kit but I can't afford it. I think that it is so pretty. I want to change the colors a bit so that it will match my living room. I have knit many things but never an afghan. I think this pattern would be a perfect way to start. Sadly I havent knit anything at all in the last couple of days. As you can see from the countdown I have going, the move is rapidly approaching. Between work and packing I barely have time to sleep. I don't know if I posted about this already, but I found a yarn shop close to where we are moving. I have already called and talked to the shop owner. She sounds great. She told me to come on in as soon as I get moved. I said, "I sure will as soon as I get settled in." She says, "Don't wait till then. Come here as soon as you get moved in so you can sit, knit, and relax with us." I like her already.