Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Progress Report

I did some knitting on Soleil today. I completed 11 rows this evening. That doesn't sound like too much of a big deal but there are a lot of stitches since this is knit in the round. Did I mention the fact that I love that it is knit in the round? Wahooo! No side seams :) Since 11 rows is hardly picture worthy, I don't have a picture for you today.

I finished my granmother's belt. All I have left to do is fring it and add beads. I had quite a bit of yarn left over. I may just make a belt for myself. Not really sure if there is enough for that though. I just hate to waste yarn. I'm sure that I'll come up with some way to use it.

Sorry for the lame post. I'll make it up tomorrow with a finished belt picture. Hopefully I will add a picture of Angel and another picture of Twist with her new and improved lower neckline before too long. For now it's time for bed!