Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Not So Fiery Bolero

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
click to enlarge


Here is the progress so far on my Not So Fiery Bolero. I mean the bolero in the picture is quite fiery. But mine, not so much. It is however all that I wanted it to be. I need a white bolero for all the cute sundresses I recently bought (My husband also bought me two dresses and shoes to match each for our anniversary. Yes I know I'm lucky), and my husband thought this one would be perfect. He picked it out from the bazillion patterns I placed before him. It doesn't look like much progress, but it actually is if you think about how small a bolero is. I have been knitting every chance I can get trying to finish this thing by the weekend. This may be wishful thinking, but I'm still going to give it a shot.