Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jewelry Pics As Promised

Here are pictures of the jewelry that I made Grandmommy. I am still sans camera and Terry was nice enough to snap some pictures for me.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click for Super Large Image

This set is made with Swarovski crystals, Czech glass, and sterling silver findings. I just made it about two or three days ago. We were going to have one of our girls days, and I told her to make sure that she wore pink. Since she had picked out the beads, she pretty much knew what I was up to. She was very happy when she saw her set. I think I ought to make her a matching bracelet now.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click for Super Large Image


I made this set for her a while ago. This set is made up completely of Swarovski Crystals, and all of the findings are sterling silver. I seriously enjoy making jewelry with the Swarovskis. I have always been a sucker for anything that sparkles. <grin>