Monday, April 12, 2004

The Hunt!

I've decided to hunt down some free sexy summer patterns on the internet and post the links here. There will be both Knitting and Crochet patterns. I have no affiliation with any of the sites listed.

Berroco a huge library of free patterns. I have picked out the ones I thought were the sexiest. Hehe! The first one is called New York City Lights. It is one of the shirts that has only one shoulder. Bare Shoulder = HOT! The next one is called Jenna. It is a sexy little lingerie top that you don't have to wear underneath clothing. Too Cute! You can show your tummy off in this cute litte cabled tank called Irene. There is another cropped tank called Tony. They have discontinued the yarn that the pattern is calls for but who the heck cares about that! Barbie is made out of the same yarn. This sexy tank laces up the sides...yummmmmm! I can't get enough of these tanks! Check out Alexa (discontinued yarn). The tops don't have to be tanks to be sexy. Check out Cassie, Janet, Angel St, and Paulina. Ok one last Berroco pattern! One thing that is essential to every woman's wardrobe is a Little Black Dress.


That is enough for now, but it certainly isn't the end of the hunt. I'll be making new additions daily until I get tired of doing it or I just can't find anymore!